My Missionary Commission

MY MISSIONARY COMMISSION

I am Called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Master and he has chosen me to represent him. To stand in his place, to say and do what he himself would say and do if he personally were ministering to the very people to whom he has sent me. My voice is his voice, and my acts are his acts; my words are his words, and my doctrine is his doctrine. My commission is to do what he wants done. To say what he wants said. To be a living modern witness in word and deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous latter-day work.
-Elder Bruce R McConkie
If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Dylan and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Dylan is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So any contributions are welcome. Just email them to dawn@thurlowonline.com



Feel free to make comments as they are automatically emailed to Dylan. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.


Dylan's Photo Album- check back on Mondays when he (hopefully) uploads more each week.

SHOP TILL YA DROP PART II (3/21/2011)

So this is THEEEE  week. We have be waiting for our money to come in so we can purchase all Dylans needs. The plan was to shop for clothes on monday and on tuesday shop for the non clothes items. Well, we went to the mall for 3 hours and ended up buying 1 tie. Oh my lanta this is going totake forever. I wish I had a video camera  of Dylan shopping. It was too funny. He just couldn't make up his mind. He knew what he didn't like but that was about it. Well after hitting up all the stores in the mall we finally hit up Burlington Coat factory and found a raincoat...(yes they do sell raincoats here in Arizona but apparently on during the rainy seasons) and we got a belt and some ties and a shirt.. Woo hoo we are on a roll. We then headed home to switch out the babysitters and then out again we went. This time to DSW at the Chandler Mallfor some shoes. Good prices good selection. We got him 2 pairs. Then we headed to Fiesta Mall to Dillards outlet. The other hard thing to find in Arizona apparently is a long sleeve v-neck sweater. We found one at Deseret Industries, but man we hit up laike 7 stores and couldn't find anything finally my brother in law suggested Dillards oulet. Great Store, found 4 racks of v-neck long sleeve, solid sweaters. Hallelujah! Then on to backpacks. Another hard thing probably because of the type he needed to have. You'd think a backpack would be an easy find. Again...one of the three hardest things to find. Anyways we came home with almost all his shopping done!!! Picture coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment