My Missionary Commission

MY MISSIONARY COMMISSION

I am Called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Master and he has chosen me to represent him. To stand in his place, to say and do what he himself would say and do if he personally were ministering to the very people to whom he has sent me. My voice is his voice, and my acts are his acts; my words are his words, and my doctrine is his doctrine. My commission is to do what he wants done. To say what he wants said. To be a living modern witness in word and deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous latter-day work.
-Elder Bruce R McConkie
If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Dylan and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Dylan is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So any contributions are welcome. Just email them to dawn@thurlowonline.com



Feel free to make comments as they are automatically emailed to Dylan. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.


Dylan's Photo Album- check back on Mondays when he (hopefully) uploads more each week.

Geyers, Jules, Ukelele (July 4, 2011)

Doing good still!! We went to Ampifilo yesterday! That was way awesome for awhile!! It is a way sick waterfall about 2 hours away from Tana, and went to some geysers near that! Met a way sickmissionary and got a lot closer to them all! Fryer and I live in the same building now, which is way sick! We used to live with Cryer and Nash but he moved out last week! So some missionaries came and spent the night two nights ago, we had a good ol party, food, cards, just fun! then woke up way early and cruised over to The office and went to ampefi! I gave cryer your email as well cause he wanted to talk to ya! cryer is way cool too!! He might become my mom but we will see :D which would be way sick! Um, this week, went to a few dinner appointments, OH! so an african quorum of the seventy came on sunday, to our ward and I was translating the talks into sign language for jules, the deaf malagasy, or trying to haha, still not mahay, but getting better, and since it was testimony meeting, he is like I want to share, and Im like oh shoot, so I made him write it down so I could read it and it looked like I was watching him sign, and I found out after the meeting he was a auorum of the seventy!! Then later that night he did a fireside, and he talked about developing talents and stuff, and how everyone has the talent to smile, so about a hour later, he is like, what are your talents, everyone shared, then I started thinking bout something, and he called my name, and I m like OH SHOOT! I walk up there, he asks me what I thought my talent was, I said, Well, Im a good smiler, and everyone loved that. so that was interesting! This week has been pretty chill, two days ago I went to go get my ukulele made, and he said he will have it done next week on monday! SO stoked for that! The main piece will be white, the fretboard will be black, the head piece black, and the tuner keys white!! Whoo!! and it cost 7° bucks :) legit! today I have to go give him the rest of the money, but he usually takes 4 weeks to finish it and he will be done with it in 1 week! :D then I can start jamming out when it isnt time to work, which is most the time! Smith had the same idea as me almost! When it is time to work, we work hard! but time to rest is time to rest! And well, other bad new, havent pooped for a week lol, definitely not good! So Im going to ask Sister Donnely for Laxatives, and see how it works out! I think it is all the rice! But we willl see! Everything is still going really good though! Loving it hear, Smith leaves next monday, I MIGHT get a mini missionary which is just some kid in our ward who goes with us til I get another companion but It probably wont happpen, I find out who my next companion is next londay night! And the APs are moving to the house below us!! Which is way sweet!! Still no pictures this week, I promise Ive been taking them, I need to buy a strap for my camera so I wont get it jacked!


then I will TAKE a lot! but kind of sketched cause yea! dont want to loose it haha, sounds like everyone is doing really good! You two endured the hardship and now richard might get another job :P Where is dayna going to live during MCC? Aunt allisons house? thats cool though, at least she is doing something now :) oh shoot!! Telll Aunt Allison I want to go with her to the temple when I get back :D thats good for her though, good to hear kenneth did good! dunno what else to say lol, tell grandma I luv her to bieces! just like that too! good to hear about everyone! Hope you all doing good! love ya! If I think of other stuff, Ill let ya know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment