My Missionary Commission

MY MISSIONARY COMMISSION

I am Called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Master and he has chosen me to represent him. To stand in his place, to say and do what he himself would say and do if he personally were ministering to the very people to whom he has sent me. My voice is his voice, and my acts are his acts; my words are his words, and my doctrine is his doctrine. My commission is to do what he wants done. To say what he wants said. To be a living modern witness in word and deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous latter-day work.
-Elder Bruce R McConkie
If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Dylan and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Dylan is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So any contributions are welcome. Just email them to dawn@thurlowonline.com



Feel free to make comments as they are automatically emailed to Dylan. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.


Dylan's Photo Album- check back on Mondays when he (hopefully) uploads more each week.

Letters between brothers (7/4/2011)

From Camryon to Dylan:
But Happy 4 Of July! oh guess What I made a new friend name Brandon. We have a lot in common we like to punch thing and we let me punch through his door and I almost broke my hand Lol and I am always bored as ushall. But I don’t know What else to say I guess I will talk to ya l8er Bye
-Your Bro Cammi Which is almost 11

Dylan: haha no worries camryon!! :) just glad to hear from you!! so, Im getting pretty lonely here, no games to play and I walk by SO many video stories, it is ridiculous!! I can get games for SUPER cheap, maybe Ill buy some before I leave and bring them home :D so, how is scouting going?? I heard your going to Germonio?? that place is SWEET!! I remember when Tarek and I went, yea we went together :P Some good times then lol, what are you going to do for your birthday?? make sure you or you get mom to send me pictures for sure aight?! :)
-love ya big man! have fun!

Camryon: Yeah I has been quite some time since I have sent a letter.it shoudnt be to lonely I mean you have all your companins.dont give in reset the temptation of video gameslol.but there is no need to get me video games. and guess what I jump of of brother brikerhoffs diving board aka the john dare aka+ the forklift.but yeah I am going to camp
Geronimo and it is going to be fun and I am doing nothing for my birth day just swimming and we had a bad storm and a dust storm I was crazy I went for like 10 minutes but I will right you back see ya your brother from another ummm father yeah brother from another father
-peace


Dylan: haha good point good point. true that, and Im trying!! so much stuff to do out here!! haha oh shoot!! was it sick?? is it pretty warm there right now?? IT IS SUPER SUPER Cold here right now!! no sun, and super windy, so just crazy cold!! haha nice ending of the email!! tell me how germonio goes aight??
-peace bruddah

Elder Shaw and Camryon

No comments:

Post a Comment