My Missionary Commission

MY MISSIONARY COMMISSION

I am Called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Master and he has chosen me to represent him. To stand in his place, to say and do what he himself would say and do if he personally were ministering to the very people to whom he has sent me. My voice is his voice, and my acts are his acts; my words are his words, and my doctrine is his doctrine. My commission is to do what he wants done. To say what he wants said. To be a living modern witness in word and deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous latter-day work.
-Elder Bruce R McConkie
If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Dylan and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Dylan is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So any contributions are welcome. Just email them to dawn@thurlowonline.com



Feel free to make comments as they are automatically emailed to Dylan. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.


Dylan's Photo Album- check back on Mondays when he (hopefully) uploads more each week.

First E-mail from Madagascar (6-13-2011)

I love it here :)




goodness gracious i love this place sooo much it is so legit, eh there are parts that smell but you get used to it, just like moving, chilling in an internet cafe in my chucks just trying to type cause the keyboard is way different :( can’t find the exclamation point either, we get called vazaha all day, especially but little kids, everyone is black and it is zeird to see a zhite person, so I can see where they are coming from, people can be nice but they generally aren’t rude the zeather is way nice cause it is just getting into the winter months, the companion that i am with that you already know about:) he leaves soon so he wants to try everything and such, so some good foods and some not, but that is what it is, they have this orange juice that is way watered down but super super good, it gives you diarreha if you drink a lot but I haven’t yet but it was tempting for sure, yea my baggage came when I did, ummm.....church was cool, didn’t have to bear my testimony yet because the bishop forgot, plus I was learning Malagasy sign language; which is way sick, there is a deaf guy in our ward my companion knows and the deaf guys name is Jules and he taught me during sacrament meeting, like I said, way way awesome, much different from ASL the people are way sick also, more stories soon, love you, tell everyone I said hello :) tell Dayna to write me.



No bikes for us. We walk in our area, yes our luggage arrived when we did, and I saw the lightning, it was on the side of the plane, I am loving it for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment