My Missionary Commission

MY MISSIONARY COMMISSION

I am Called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Master and he has chosen me to represent him. To stand in his place, to say and do what he himself would say and do if he personally were ministering to the very people to whom he has sent me. My voice is his voice, and my acts are his acts; my words are his words, and my doctrine is his doctrine. My commission is to do what he wants done. To say what he wants said. To be a living modern witness in word and deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous latter-day work.
-Elder Bruce R McConkie
If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Dylan and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Dylan is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So any contributions are welcome. Just email them to dawn@thurlowonline.com



Feel free to make comments as they are automatically emailed to Dylan. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.


Dylan's Photo Album- check back on Mondays when he (hopefully) uploads more each week.

Letter from Dylan (4/21/2011)

Dear Mother!

Goodness gracious. Pyper got so messed up. All the companions felt so bad for her!!! She got jacked! Any news on the job for Richard? I'm getting pretty chubby! Pushing 136 pounds with clothes on! I might surpass Richard soon! I'm just messing :) The Mada flag thing would be pretty cool! Make sure you send a sharpie with it as well though please! I know the lady that will/might teach Demetrius  but we will see. I will find him somehow! =D  It defintely feels like it has been a few days, not two weeks at all. But everything is starting to mesh together! The days, the food. I can't remember what I had for lunch at dinner time! So it is going good though. UM! Real quick. Can you send me one .65 mechanical pencil please. Misaotra! I've officaly gone through 20 stamps! Woo! No- electronic week for Chase & them is good! It is like me =D  Sorry if my thoughts are all over. Try to catch up with the letters you send me first!  Miala-tsing amin fanoaranako, I get caught(to be sorry) (with/for) writing fast and cant help it! Oh shoot! Send the BiM so I can mark in it please! oh oops I wrote too fast. Nevermind =) Temple is on P-days but we get a temple walk on Sunday where we walk on temple grounds! love you mother. mazatoa(be diligent) it is a command.  Tia anao aho. Can't wait to hear from you and everybody.

Veloma,
Elder Shaw

p.s. I'm keep all my letters =)
BTW! Richard G Scott spoke Tuesday of the second week here! It was mahafinatra!

No comments:

Post a Comment