My Missionary Commission

MY MISSIONARY COMMISSION

I am Called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Master and he has chosen me to represent him. To stand in his place, to say and do what he himself would say and do if he personally were ministering to the very people to whom he has sent me. My voice is his voice, and my acts are his acts; my words are his words, and my doctrine is his doctrine. My commission is to do what he wants done. To say what he wants said. To be a living modern witness in word and deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous latter-day work.
-Elder Bruce R McConkie
If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Dylan and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Dylan is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So any contributions are welcome. Just email them to dawn@thurlowonline.com



Feel free to make comments as they are automatically emailed to Dylan. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.


Dylan's Photo Album- check back on Mondays when he (hopefully) uploads more each week.

The Roof Restaurant (4/4/2011)

So after todays adventures we went to The Roof Restaurant in the Joseph Smith Building. It's got a GREAT view of the temple and great piano music. The food is good but i forget that there isn't that much of a selection especially for $40 a head. It is all you can eat, but how much prime rib and chicken can you eat. Chase ate his $40 and more. Dylan and I had 2 plates and Richard had like four. The best thing besides the Prime rib and bake potatoes and of course the great rolls, were the chocolate covered strawberries. I should have taken a picture they were HUGE! Salt Lake has got to be one of the best places for any kind of rolls, bread, ohhhh SCONES! Something I can't find here in Mesa. Great Restaurant! We even did some dancing and enjoyed the sun setting and the temple lights coming on.
















No comments:

Post a Comment